To request tissue from Lions Eye Bank of Delaware Valley, please print and complete the Tissue Request Form and fax it to the Eye Bank at (215) 563-6603.
Lions Eye Bank of Delaware Valley’s certified technicians prepare tissue to deliver precise and consistent results that are tailored to each surgeon’s specifications:
- Penetrating Keratoplasty (PKP)
- Decemet’s Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSAEK)
- Decemet’s Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK)
- Patient-ready DMEK (PR-DMEK)
- Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)
- Keratoprosthesis (K-PRO)
Licenses and certifications
Lions Eye Bank holds itself to the highest quality standards. We are proud to participate in reviews by the Eye Bank Association of America (EBAA), the nationally recognized accrediting body for eye banks, and the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). Please feel free to contact LEBDV with any questions.